Pop up gazebos
• Dimensions are 3 x 3 m
• Made from lightweight and durable polyester
• Steel frame with nylon joints
• Dye sublimation provides vibrant, all-over printing
• Free ground stakes and rope to secure tent in windy conditions
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices exclude VAT
Pop up gazebos you can use indoors or out.
Getting customers’ attention at events isn’t always easy. But our customized gazebos help you draw people in from any angle. Whether you’re at a rainy fairground or a brightly lit convention centre, these lightweight and portable structures are easy to set up and hard to miss. They’re collapsible down to a manageable size, they stake in the ground with little to no effort, and packing them in the included case is a breeze.
Ordering and designing your gazebo
• First, select the options you want (above) and click “Start designing.”
• Next, we’ll take you to a page where you can fill out some information to tell our designers what you’d like your product to look like.
• You’ll get to go through three rounds of edits (if needed) to get your design just right.
• If you’re completely satisfied with your design, it’s time to order!
• Remove the frame from the case.
• Extend the frame out slightly.
• Unfold your graphic and drape it over the frame. Position the top point of the graphic over the centre pole of the frame.
• Attach the graphic at each corner of the frame.
• Pull the frame legs apart, alternating at each end until the frame is completely expanded.
• Unlock each of the corner height adjustment connectors and lift until the connectors lock into place.
• Put your foot on the base of each leg and press the telescoping leg release into place.
• Secure your gazebo with the included stakes and rope in windy conditions.
Q: Are the gazebos weather resistant?
A: Absolutely! They’ll stand up to rainy weather and they do offer UV protection.