Add professional branding to your merchandise.
• Include your logo, product names or ingredient lists
• Available on paper sheets or convenient rolls
• 4 shapes, 2 colours & 2 materials available
• Quantities from 4 to 5,000
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Prices exclude VAT
Create a look customers can trust, with the info they need.
Sheet vs. Roll: Which product label is right for you?
Best for low- to mid-quantities
• Quantities of 4 to 4,800
• 1 material: paper
• 1 colour: white
• Indoor use
Best for high-quantity use
• Quantities of 100 to 5,000
• 2 materials: paper, plastic
• 2 colours: white, transparent
• Indoor use
• Water-resistant options
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the differences between paper and plastic product labels?
A: Different product label materials work better for different types of products. We recommend that you consider the following:
- Paper product labels are great for indoor use, when the sticker won’t come in contact with liquid. Working with dry goods, boxes and bags? This could be a great option for you.
- Plastic product labels are made of polypropylene, which means they are oil- and water resistant and a more durable option for indoor use. If you’re labelling products that contain (or are exposed to) oil, lubricants or cold temperatures, this is a good choice. Note: Our plastic roll labels are not made of vinyl.
Q: Can I order a few product label samples?
A: Unfortunately, we can't ship samples before you purchase – at least, not right now. That said, if you’re interested in testing out your design, you can order a single sticker sheet – as few as 4 stickers – to make sure you like your design before ordering a larger batch or a different material.
Q: Can I get overnight delivery?
A: Not at present. You can choose between 4-, 6- or 10-day options at checkout.