Create a can’t-miss card with a tried and true paper stock.
Trying to get noticed? Put your own personal touch on one of our most popular products, matte business cards. With a shine-free finish and colors that pop, your information comes through loud and clear. Browse a huge library of industry-specific templates or upload a design of your own.Tips for matte paper business cards
- Matte paper absorbs more ink, making it great for designs with deep, rich colors.
- On the other hand, you’ll want to avoid designs with fine details.
- Premium matte (350-gsm): Matte varnish front, with a silk coated back. Best for light colors and easy to write on.
- Standard matte (300-gsm): Silk coated front and back. Good for readability and easy to write on.
- Metallic: Shiny, reflective foil that makes your card stand out in a crowd.
- Spot UV: A glossy, raised coating that makes text and visuals pop.